1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones?
Pro Wrestling, but that isn’t so much a sport as it is theatre for men. With chairs.
2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes?
I do like the Chicago White Sox as I go to many games, but I don’t watch them on TV.
3. Are there any sports you hate?
Football. If they were any kind of real men, they wouldn’t wear helmets and pads, and they wouldn’t be touching each other on the butt as much as they do. Not to mention football breeds mindless jock thugs who pick on the people not like them, and like to get drunk, date rape, and tip cows.
4. Have you ever been to a sports event?
I’ve been to many baseball games, and a couple basketball games.
5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play?
When I was a young boy, I was on the tee-ball team one year. It was a lot of fun, everyone on the team was my friend, and my dad kept score. I also would enjoy the free pop we’d get after the game (when I was a kid, we never had pop in the house).
At least you don’t stereotype anyone -damn!
What’s wrong sporto, that football comment hit a little too close to home?