1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
Spontaneous Combustion Records/Webzine
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven’t graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?I didn’t have a quote. Back then it would have either been something like “School sucks” or some line lifted from song lyrics. “Say what you mean and say it mean” is one I would have liked (credit: JG Thirwell, Foetus).
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
FUCK SUV’S, KILLSOCCERMOMS, NAPERVILLESUX, MOVEASSHOLE, CUTMEOFFANDDIE, FJESUS, are among the ones that come to mind.
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away when I was with DNP, aka: the ex-wife, she gave me one of those bracelets with my name on it, made of silver. On the back she had it engraved with the date and some crap about how she loved me or something. I forget what it said now. I still have it packed away in a box somewhere.
5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
FORMER PRESIDENT OF EARTH
HARBINGER OF PUNK ROCK
CURATOR OF THE PUNK VAULT
LOVED BY MANY LADIES, OR AT LEAST ONE SPECIAL ONE