1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
When I was real young, it was Popeye but he wasn’t really a superhero. Batman would have been my favorite super hero then.
2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
I can’t think of anything off hand, my parents were pretty generous when I was a small kid. I do remember my sister getting a Spinout 360 and I was always really jealous of that.
3. What’s the furthest from home you’ve been?
California – twice, was the farthest in terms of miles goes.
4. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to learn but haven’t yet?
I would have liked to learn programming, but I fear it is probably too late for me.
5. What are your plans for the weekend?
Tonite seeing the alphahottie. Tomorrow gotta buy a baby gift for a friend’s party on sunday, then pinball league at nite. Sunday me and the alphahottie are going to said party. I couldn’t ask for a better lineup as far as plans go.