1. What’s the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country?
I went to MA at xmas time to go visit my sister.
2. What’s the most bizarre/unusual thing that’s ever happened to you while traveling?
The last time I went to L.A., Bob and I were walking down Melrose on our way to a record store and I looked down this street we were crossing and saw someone I thought I knew. I stopped and told Bob “I think I just saw John the Dick” so we waited for this fellow to get closer and sure enough, it was him! I hadn’t seen him in a couple years and didn’t know he moved to CA! What are the odds that I’d run into him when I was in town?! He hadn’t changed a bit, and was still a dick, but it sure was weird, and funny.
3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?
I have no idea. I’d love to visit places like Germany and England I think. And I’ve never been to New York.
4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car?
Whatever is fastest. I want them to perfect beaming technology like in Star Trek so I can get anywhere I want in a matter of seconds. I absolutely HATE driving, and long car rides, so that is never my first choice, especially if I am the driver.
5. What’s the next place on your list to visit?
I am going back to L.A. next month! After that, back to MA at xmas to visit my sister.