1. If you could only choose 1 cd to ever listen to again, what would it be?
Doubting Thomas – The Infidel. I listen to this CD more than any other one I have owned and I never tire of it. Truly a masterpiece. This was a side project of Cevin Key and Dwayne Goettel of Skinny Puppy. God damn I love that album!
2. If you could only choose 2 movies to watch ever again, what would they be?
Star Wars and Repo Man, my two favorites of all time
3. If you could only choose 3 books to read ever again, what would they be?
Hmmm. Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchet. The original Crow comic by James O’ Barr (one of the best and most depressing stories of all time), and probably Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman.
4. If you could only choose 4 things to eat or drink ever again, what would they be?
Coca-cola, potbellys sandwich, either an in and out burger or palace burger, and pez.
5. If you could only choose 5 people to ever be/talk/associate/whatever with ever again, who would they be?
Jesus that is a tough one! How do you answer that without insulting your friends! One of them would by my sister, one would be Aubrey Aragon even though I have not heard from her in a long time and for some reason she stopped talking to me, read a blog entry from a few weeks ago for the story, after that, I am hard pressed to single it down, but people like Thor and Vinny G would make the list as they are good friends who never let me down. “The married girl” would rank up there too, but could I arrange it so she isn’t married anymore before I decide?