1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?
The rebirth of Spontaneous Combustion, as a web zine. That I did myself.
2. What was your biggest disappointment?
My attempts to reconcile with RMD didn’t work out, despite my never ending efforts. Now we no longer even speak to each other. Second would be that most of the year was robbed from me due to the back trouble. Third would be this girl, K, who turned out to be a total let down.
3. Will you be making any New Year’s resolutions?
Yeah, to meet a nice woman so I won’t be so fucking lonely all the time.
4. Where will you be at midnight? Do you wish you could be somewhere else?
I don’t really know, but at this point it looks like I’ll be at Keith’s party.
5. Aside from (possibly) staying up late, do you have any other New Year’s traditions?
Not really. I usually end up doing something different every year, whatever I can find to do.
Despite my plane being delayed by almost and hour, and an irritating full plane full of kids, I have safely returned to Combustion Manor. I had a pretty good time on my trip, but I am glad to be home. I have to return to work tomorrow, and tomorrow nite I think I am going to go check out a show at the Fireside Bowl. Anyone want to go with me?