1. What is your favorite type of literature to read (magazine, newspaper, novels, nonfiction, poetry, etc.)?
I like to read a lot of magazine (mostly punk rock fanzines like MRR) and I’ll read books from time to time, both fiction and non-fiction (I am particularly fond of autobiographies).
2. What is your favorite novel?
Good Omens by Neil Gaiman (and someone else who’s name escapes me at the moment). I give it my highest recommendation!
3. Do you have a favorite poem? (Share it!)
Nope. I never got into those things.
4. What is one thing you’ve always wanted to read, or wish you had more time to read?
There really wasn’t anything until I saw the second LOTR movie and now I think I want to read those books sometime.
5. What are you currently reading?
The Bruce Campbell (Ash from Evil Dead movies) autobiography that my brother-in-law gave me at xmas time. So far it is pretty entertaining.
Terry Pratchett, dude.