1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
I wake up every day for work at 9:02am. There are exceptions where I’ll wake up about a half hour earlier. Actually the last two days I have had the alarm set for 8:48am.
2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
Hell yes! I never get out of bed before double digits on the hour hand on the weekends. No one is even allowed to call the Manor before double digits on a weekend punishable by death, unless they have special privlages, which seldom get doled out.
3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
I am a man of routine, I have the same pattern every morning for the most part. The first thing I do is eat breakfast.
4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
From alarm going off to walking out the door is almost exactly an hour on a weekday. On the weekend I am usually never in any rush and will take my time.
5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
Egg Harbor. I love that place. I have only ever eaten one thing there, I haven’t tried anything else on the menu because I am so content to order the one dish I like. On top of the good food, it has sentimental value as my mom, grandmother, sister and I would go there regularly. I don’t get to go that often, usually I just go if I’m taking a special lady out for breakfast.