1. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to do, but never have?
Here is a few: Get married. Go to New York. Have all the punk records on earth so I can finally have completion. Win the lottery.
2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
I think I am pretty honest. I’ve probably not been at times, but I try to be. You can tell someone you liked something else better without hurting their feelings. Also, it is better to tell the truth than lie to someone.
3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn’t? What happened?
Yeah, there’s been a few instances of that, but I’m not exposing anyone by writing about it here.
4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
5. What’s one talent/skill you don’t have but always wanted?
To be able to draw, or have any kind of artistic ability other than the ability to lay out cd covers/record sleeves with existing artwork. That isn’t art really, that is assembling. I wish I could play a musical instrument like the guitar. I wish I never gave up skateboarding and could have been good at that.